1. Tech-focused, digital/interactive magazine for Quest's members and vendors.
2. Branding for student ticket holders, garnering national TV and web exposure.
3. Ad, cover tip, t-shirt, and landing page for Microsoft TechEd Conference.
4. Inc. Magazine Ad highlighting IM chat, while promoting chat monitoring products.
5. Verbal Percussion: An interactive exhibition using kinetic type to teach drumming.
6. Healthcare IT News Ad. Alert coming from shirt pocket. Readex Research award winner.
7. Scootbag promotes reusable materials and less oil consumption by traveling via scooter.
8. viziSafe branding project. Fast Company Magazine Ads and web site are highlighted.
9. Online contest developed to capture user stories for remarketing purposes.
10. Custom gift cards sent to current customers urging product renewals and upgrades.
11. Member and vendor marketing collateral, re-enforcing corporate branding.
12. Rappelling concept for multiple magazines and web banners.
13. Selected logo projects. Experimenting with flat and layered layouts.
14. POP display box for in-store software sales.
BACK TO TOP
© 2013 Aaron Kirker.